We’ve gotta break out the Ronco rotisserie at least once a month. It feels like we have thrown everything we can into our Ronco! Oh wait… Cornish hens.
Rubbed ‘em down real good with some African Pari Rub With Love.
I love these little potatoes from Trader Joe’s! Just toss them in some olive oil, salt, pepper, and paprika and your good to go.
I bookmarked this recipe for garlic butter mushrooms about a year ago and thought it was about time they were made.
Garlic Butter Roasted Mushrooms
- 1 pound mushrooms such as cremini or white, halved lengthwise if large
- 2 tablespoons capers, rinsed and chopped
- 3 large garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
Toss all of the ingredients together and put them in the oven for about 20 minutes at 450°.
After about 30 minutes in the Ronco these bad boys were crispy and ready to go.
The game plan was to have our own hen but after putting it all on the plate we thought we should be a little less glutinous and start with half of one.
Definitely needing a nap after this meal. STUFFED.